| Exhibitor: George Henshilwood | Award: 81; Large Silver Gilt and the Glasgow 800 Cup | |
| Description: Although a colony of Denmark, the British Post Office had an office in St Thomas for the purpose of handling mail on many of the packet routes. The use of British stamps was introduced in 1865 and the office closed to the Public in 1877. This exhibit shows a range of rates and GB stamps used in that period. | ||
This page was last modified on April 2024
Copyright (c) 2016-2025 Association of Scottish Philatelic Societies.
The documents on this website are for informational and non-commercial or personal use only.